Sunday, May 5, 2013

What they can't handle...

I'm always talking about how to deal with self induced negativity. Well, sometimes who we call 'friends' are not exactly friends and they become the source of negativity. When they do so...shoot them this poem and see how that feels.







I win, you say I got lucky,
I explain, you say it’s easy,
I’m praised, you say it’s just fate,
Really? Its now starting to sound like hate,

So, where are you, when I get ‘lucky’,
Why don’t understand what you call easy?
What do they say about you, when they praise me?
Dude, just let me be,

Brains I got it,
Talent I got it,
Beauty I got it,
Whatever I want, I get it,

The truth is I’m smarter than you,
Probably among the best few,
You can’t even dream of the places I’ll go to,
And I’ll shine with or without you,

Stop with belittling comments,
Instead of depressing mine, work on your identity,
Stop following on me, face your own torments,
Cause right now,  I’m way better than you, deal with it,








No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop in what you have to say ... in the spirit of an amazing life..:)