Wednesday, May 1, 2013

CONVENIENCE...


I’ve heard of the term convenience,
But I had never really thought about it,
Guess I just confused it with maintenance,
Just doing things as the situation seems fit,

Only recently did I stop to think,
About what convenience really is,
Now that is I got the link,
I’ll use it for a higher purpose,

I’m now looking at the big picture,
Every bit is modeled to fit in,
Experience being the best teacher,
I don’t think I’ll be backing down,

It all happened one night,
When I chose to fight,
Than simply accept what’s on sight,
And that’s exactly how I saw the light

At that moment I had to make a choice,
Between my dream ahead and the voice behind I always hear,
Although I followed the unfamiliar voice,
I’m glad I made my decision clear,


No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop in what you have to say ... in the spirit of an amazing life..:)