Saturday, April 27, 2013

Let's get stupid!



LET’S GET STUPID
            You read that right. Let’s get stupid!  Life is way too short to be spent trying to achieve unrealistic goals. So, let’s just get stupid and see how that goes. Or not.  Ok, part of it is true, life is definitely short, but no goal is unrealistic, as long as you can think about it, it’s real. Leaving that for another chat, I just want to get stupid right now.
            What I mean by that is take the load off. You are working towards a particular goal, and you are dedicating all your energy to it. It’s going on well, and perhaps some details don’t quite match the original plan. You are probably worried that you might not follow through. Chill, you are still breathing and that’s what important, the rest is upon time and fate. The sun is shining, feel the wind, fresh aroma of flowers, birds singing a chorus they are all sending one message…. Wait for it, LIFE IS AMAZING!
            Sometimes you just need the universe to take over. Normally when I’m stuck with a question, physics to be specific, I get stupid, I sleep. Silly ,right? Not really, it’s my way of commanding my head to figure out a problem while I get a nice beauty sleep. I not only command the universe to work on my clock, I also get to think of life on a large scale. More often than not I wake up to an answer. Of course I’m not saying you should sleep every time you stumble. I’m silly, don’t do as I do. My point is simple, take a break. A tiny break, a few hours of the week won’t hurt anyone. The world won’t definitely stop revolving. It will definitely rejuvenate you.
            Most if not all cases of illnesses are due to psychological reasons.  When you are stressed just know holding on to negative energy won’t make it any better.  Play like nothing has consequences, for old time’s sake. It’s actually good for your health. You got two options, either work endlessly to your deathbed or just relax, taking one step at a time and actually achieve something. We both know the real deal.
            Life is short, enjoy it while it lasts. Work hard, and while at it have fun. Nothing is more rewarding than that. When nothing makes sense, let’s get stupid, it’s good for your health. Yes, I’m not being sarcastic.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop in what you have to say ... in the spirit of an amazing life..:)