Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Hello!, Meet 'Life is Amazing'


        
 
        When I started writing this blog I had no clue of what I should be writing. Only that it would be about life hence the name Life is amazing. I didn’t write a proper introduction for no other reason but that is my style of writing. I know the title after a few sentences when I'm writing an article.  Likewise, after a few posts here,  I am giving introductions. Turns out after I have writing on observations that I thought would be nice to share; the small things or even the big things that we never really notice because we are too busy discussing tragedy on the news, gossiping, or filling our heads with mental poison from the media. Well, this answers the question as to why I’m not writing a blog about celebrities or fashion. Although it may appear scientific, it’s not exactly about science, it’s because I learn much from it.  This is a place where I shut all the noise out and just focus on inspiring things in nature.  So, as  I continue to observe nature welcome aboard if it resonates with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop in what you have to say ... in the spirit of an amazing life..:)